Flash Animation for the Movement
Making animations to zap your website and juice up your PowerPoint snoozers.
This free workshop has 2 sessions of three hours each:
- Oct 14: Introduction to animation, Flash timelines and tools demo, story-board building.
- Oct 21: Student's story-boards critiqued and rendered in Flash. The time in between sessions should be used by students to mess around with their own projects.
You will need:
- your laptop with mouse or tablet and with any adobe flash program installed.
- an unruled paper pad & pencil.
- An idea or something you would like to animate.
Sunday, 14 October 2012 from 2:00 to 5:00pm
720 Bathurst Street (second floor)
This is a free, two-part class, the second part will be the following Sunday October 21st (2-5pm).
The instructor is Mike Constable and his work can be viewed at www.mikeconstable.com.
Co-sponsored by Centre for Social Justice and Socialist Project | Eventbrite - register